Saturday, February 3, 2018

books generally - Looking for a good version of Maimonides Introduction to his Commentary on the Mishna available online


I while ago, I read through most of an English translation Rambam's Introduction to his Commentary on the Mishnah. I think it was an earlier edition of this one, but I'm not sure.


I'm looking for a good online version of the hebrew (either in download format or straight text).


I found this, but I don't know anything about its accuracy.



Some of the things I would prefer include:




  • Lots of references and sources




  • Clear and easy to read




  • If I have a choice, I would prefer something I can download (e.g. pdf).





I guess I'm looking for something close what is printed in the Hakdamot volume of the Rambam Leam.



Answer



http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=14284&st=&pgnum=9


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...