Sunday, February 25, 2018

tefilla - Where can I get the free Hebrew text of the Siddur or Benching?


Where can I get the text of the siddur/prayer book (or at least benching/grace, mincha/afternoon prayer, and/or ma'ariv/evening prayer) in a free computer friendly format? I'd like to be able to make materials that include commonly needed teffilos(prayers) (e.g. a bencher card) on my computer.


I'd like the text to ideally be:



  • In different nusachos (versions, like Nusach Sefared or Ashkenaz)

  • Free (copyright free and free of charge)

  • In a computer format that can be copied or pasted (not an image)

  • In Unicode


  • In Hebrew

  • With Nikkudos (Vowels)


even if only some of the prayers are available and have only some of the features listed above, I'd be interested.



Answer



A good place to start would be here, on Hebrew Wikisource. It looks like their texts would meet all of your criteria.


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...