Monday, December 18, 2017

talmud gemara - Mishnayot not in Bavli


Does anyone know of a list of all Mishnayot to which there is no Gemara in Talmud Bavli? I.e., those Mishnayot that are not quoted at the head of a section of their own Gemara.


Apologies if this question has been asked in the past - I have looked and I could not find it.



Answer




Masechtos of Mishnayos not in Bavli:



  • Pea, Demai, Kilayim, Sheviis, Terumos, Maasros, Maser sheini, Challa, Orla, Bikkurim. From Seder Zeraim.

  • Shekalim. From Seder Moed.

  • Eiduyos, and Avos. From Seder Nezikin.

  • Middos, Kinnim. From Seder Kodshim.

  • Keilim, Oholos Negaim, Parah, Taharos, Mikvaos, Machshirin, Zavim, Tevul yom, Yadayim, Uktzin. From Seder Taharos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...