Sunday, February 4, 2018

materials - Chemistry Self Education



I want to learn chemistry. I did not have the benefit of studying it when I was in highschool, and I was always intimidated by it (I feel it's more rote memorization rather than understanding - I'm more of a Physics and Math kinda guy).


Anyway, what are the concepts that I need to learn?


How, and what resources are you going to use to homeschool Chemistry to a teenager?


In that studying it would put the student on par with a normal highschool student.


Some Nice Stuff:


Topics for a Normal Highschool Chemistry Curriculum
and Maybe AP and Honors Program Curriculums?

Comprehensive Textbooks
Exams and Self Testing Resources


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...