Monday, February 12, 2018

halacha - Does eating a parev item cooked in an oven with meat make you meaty?


If I cook (e.g.) roasted vegetables in an oven whilst at the same time cooking a chicken in a different shelf, would eating the roasted vegetables render me meaty?


There are several factors that need to be considered (see this article for a more in depth analysis) e.g. intention, whether there is liquid/steam/aroma, ventilation, cleanliness of the oven, etc.


There are cases where it would and those that would not make you meaty. I am interested in answers that include both possibilities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...