Thursday, January 4, 2018

purim torah in jest - PTIJ: How do I know if MiYodeya cookies are kosher? What should I do on Pesach?



I understand many Internet sites including MiYodeya use cookies during authentication and leave them on my computer. I find this highly concerning for two reasons



  • even if my computer is not Jewish, I am concerned one of my kids might walk in, find them and want to eat them. So how do I know if these cookies are kosher? Who certifies them? Is there a kashrut certificate somewhere?

  • what should I do on Pesach? Does MY change cookies to non-chametz during Pesach? Or should I clean all cookies from my computer before Pesach and not use MY? Or sell the cookies to a non-Jew?


I cannot understand why no one mentioned this before. Am I missing something?








No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...