Thursday, August 22, 2019

kashrut kosher - Human cultured meat


I've read meat cultured from a kosher source is kosher too, though nobody seems to know whether that's meat or parve. I've also been told one can consume flesh from a dead person in an extreme survival situation, and moreover that's parve.


So my question is what about meat cultured from a living person's flesh? There is no desecration of a dead body. And would it be parve too?


Would it make any difference whether the human source is anyone at random or, for instance, one self?


People swallow their own blood when gums bleed without even knowing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...