Wednesday, December 5, 2018

gematria numerology - Is the number triple-6 good, bad, or neutral in Judaism?


Is the number triple-6 good, bad, or neutral in Judaism?


How about numeric variations and combinations such as 216?


I know that 18 means 'life' due to Gematria calculations.



Answer



This number has, to the best of my knowledge, no significance whatsoever in Judaism.


You can search according to gematria here but, as my teacher Rabbi Tzvi Aryeh Rosenfeld z'l said in a shiur, the average person shouldn't really come up with their own gematrios, generally speaking, and expect anything from them.



You will find that there are many gematrios with both good and bad implications for practically every value.


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...