Sunday, December 23, 2018

matlab - Frequency Analysis of a Signal Without a Constant Sampling Frequency (Non Uniform Sampling in Time Domain)


I'm a stack exchange user for some time and now I'm registering to ask a simple question (I think!).


I have a vibration signal with an amplitude and time (sampling frequency not constant) in a $10000\times 2$ double variable.


The data is available at: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AoCOij4si31tzgY89bhr6XH-_gQq


How can I do some sort of frequency analysis (FFT, DFT) or similar. How can I do it in Matlab?


Sorry if the question is duplicated but I couldn't find any answer for my problem.





No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...