Thursday, March 8, 2018

gas laws - Is it possible to use diatomic carbon to utilize a new type of fuel that takes away the waste product of carbon dioxide being released into the air?




These days, we as a community what to polish and make our world a greener environment. I found a way to accomplish this task, however I don't know if it is applicable. I am wondering if the use of diatonic carbon would do the trick to produce a process that could regenerate the fuel in our vehicles and eliminate the releasing of carbon dioxide into the air. The purpose of this reaction would be to remove the Carbon Dioxide waste that is created by gasoline. Gasoline waste contains one less carbon than was originally in the reaction


(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...