Sunday, March 25, 2018

gentiles - First steps for someone considering conversion


I am 25 years old and I am truly interested in converting. I too also only believe in G-d. I live my life to certain rules that others I see aren't strong enough to live by. I want to know what I can do be part of this great religion. I know I wasn't born chosen but I feel such a connection to Judaism that I feel I need to try and keep trying for Judaism. There are "converting classes" but I feel that's just a way for someone to make money. I'm truly interested and do whatever it may be to be considered a friend.


What are the first steps for someone like me, who is considering conversion to Judaism?




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...