Saturday, March 23, 2019

mysticism kabbalah - Demons or Sheidim?


My son since birth never has been peaceful. At around one year old he would stand on his crib while sleeping, fighting who knew what and crying and crying. I tried to calm him and soothe him. But that was always difficult. He would not see us, he would not know who we are. As he grew it kept going we slept with him most of our lives. Today. he is almost nineteen years old. He told me for years, 'Mommy, I can't sleep because the people (demons) in my room don't let me sleep. They scare me, and they attack me.' I thought it was his imagination. Now I start to believe my son has a big problem, and I don't know how to help him. We are observant Orthodox Jews. I want to seek help for my son, but I do not know what to do . Please help.


Thanks, Hanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...