Sunday, March 24, 2019

am yisrael jewish nation - Historical ID lost can it be reclaimed


Could it be possible that many Hispanics who moved from Spain and having their family line coming from Jewish blood (Sephardi Jews), be actually Jews and not know it? There is a test now to check Iberian people to see if they are Sephardi Jew, the Cohanim DNA (Y-Chromosomal Aaron DNA) Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH) for short.



As well as many authors and professors who also agrees with this, one example from one well know author Mr. Camilo Jose Cela who worte : Judios, Moros Y Christianos (Jews, Moors and Christians) published in Spain in 1979. I would like to know, since I am proud of being Jewish if I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...