Wednesday, March 27, 2019

food - ka-kosher legit?


I want to know if anyone knows or anyone can help me determine if:


ka-kosher as presented at ka-kosher.com is a legit (orthodox) kosher certification.


I noticed the symbol on a bag of frozen organic broccoli, cauliflower and carrots at Costco and as we know organic and broccoli is hard to come by these days (due to all the insects found in them). I've been looking for an organic frozen broccoli that is kosher for a while now but before I indulge I would like to know if anyone can help me determine if the standards are high (as in orthodox) standards with this kashrut agency.




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...