Monday, December 10, 2018

tanach - Why does Tanac"h specifically describe these males as "beautiul"?


A "trivia" question I gave my son, yesterday, is - name three males described in Tanac"h as "beautiful" / good-looking:


The 3 I thought of are:




(There may be other males, but I can't think of them, so feel free to edit, if needed.)


What is special about these 3 people that Tana"ch felt the specific need to describe how beautiful they were? Is there something, in particular, perhaps some hidden or important message as to why we need to know this information? What made these 3 people esp. "beautiful" more than other male personalities throughout Tana"ch that are not described this way?




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...