Monday, July 1, 2019

hashkafah philosophy - Where can I get Aryeh Kaplan’s מורה אור?


The author Aryeh Kaplan was well known for writing many scholarly English books about Judaism. After his death, several of his unpublished manuscripts were eventually published. One of them was a Hebrew manuscript. This was published under the name Moreh Ohr, מורה אור.


It seems to be out of stock. Any suggestions, where to get it specifically, for purchase. In any country too - Israel, USA etc. online, or scanned in PDF?


p.s.


I’ve contacted quite a few booksellers and the like which I could get my hands on - to no avail. Also, if it is in your possession, consider adding to to Hebrewbooks and the like possibly - Googlebooks doesn’t seem to want to release it to the public.


Look inside, too!



Answer




It's available in PDF here for free.


Until Hebrewbooks can upload it, at least.


Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...