Wednesday, September 25, 2019

rabbis - List of Techelet Wearers



I was looking online for a list of people famous for deciding or influencing halacha, who currently wear Ptil Techelet Techelet ("Murex") However I could not find one.


Does such a list exist? If not, could someone provide a list here?


Update:


It seems that this page here "might" have a list of "famous" people who wear techelet, but I can't tell exactly. Certainly some of the rabbis in the halacha section say that you don't have to wear techelet, and they themselves don't. tekhelet.com/pub.htm However, there is too much nuance there for me to get a list from it, easily.




Answer



An incomplete list:



Anyone feel free to add.


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...