Saturday, February 1, 2020

grammar - Is へ and に interchangeable in these cases?


I'm just starting to learn Japanese. I am not quite understand about one of the uses of the captioned particles. I've learned that に refers to the location of destination, and へ refers to the direction of the destination. But my friend told me they are interchangeable and に is colloquial and へ is for writing. If yes, in below cases are they interchangeable?





  1. 川の 向こう 渡る 橋は 一つしかありませんでした。

  2. 友達と レストラン 行きます。

  3. 来月 国 帰ります。



Will the meanings be different if へ is changed to に? If yes, what difference will be?


Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...