Thursday, January 23, 2020

usage - What is the meaning/purpose of コ in ちょっとイケないコになっち ゃう


This is a line in the song lyrics of 「10月のクリスマス」.


I think the basic meaning of this line is:



Finally becoming somewhat hopeless.




My main question is what is the meaning or purpose of コ here? It does not seem to attach to an adjacent element (イケない and particle に).
By itself, other than 子 somehow, I have no idea what it is for.



Answer



You answered your own question.


It is こ/コ/子{こ}/娘{こ}, etc. In this particular context, it means a "girl".


「ちょっとイケないになっちゃう」 means "I become a slightly 'bad' girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...