Thursday, January 23, 2020

audio - Calculate Phase angle between two signals i.e. digital Phase meter


I want to calculate the phase difference between the two channels(signals) of a stereo audio file.(uncompressed data i.e. PCM samples).



I want to determine whether whether two signals are in phase or not i.e. kind of digital phase meter ? Not the exact phase difference.


Can you please suggest a algorithm to calculate the phase difference.


Added--


What I'm expected to identify is Phase difference between signals (due to noises , disturbances) recorded separately then feed to left and right channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...