Sunday, January 13, 2019

halacha - When is kedusha "over"?



As an extension of this question:


When I daven and am still davening when the shaliach tzibbur repeats shmoneh esrei, I know I am supposed to stand quietly during kedusha and continue with my davening after it is done. But when is it "done"? On the yamim nora'im, the bracha which seems to close kedusha (hamelech hakadosh) is not said until many paragraphs after what is usually the end, yimloch hashem l'olam. Does that mean that during the year, I may resume my davening after the "yimloch" line is said, or that on R"H and Y"K I should wait until the bracha is said before resuming?




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...