Sunday, January 27, 2019

minhag - Should I wear tefillin during Chol HaMoed?


If I don't have a known family minhag regarding this, how should I decide whether to wear tefillin during Chol HaMoed? Which communities generally follow each option, and what are the reasons behind each?



Also, does it make a difference if I am in Israel (either for a visit or permanently)? I hear that in Israel as a whole there is a pervasive and strong disposition not to wear tefillin during Chol Hamoed. And if I am supposed to wear tefillin, what would I do on 2nd day on Yom Tov if I am visiting Israel?




No comments:

Post a Comment

digital communications - Understanding the Matched Filter

I have a question about matched filtering. Does the matched filter maximise the SNR at the moment of decision only? As far as I understand, ...